POCO X3 Pro: Detailed Review And Specs
Again – given its not very high cost and such a high level of performance. Xiaomi dominates this segment, and there are plenty of alternatives to the POCO X3 Pro. The regular X3 now costs ₹14,999 ($205) for the 6GB/64GB version, and you get better cameras and a larger 6000mAh battery with the same 33W fast charging. It isn’t nearly as powerful as the X3 Pro, but if you don’t see yourself playing a lot of games, it is a great option to consider. The current lineup of Poco smartphones consists of only a few models, so it is not so difficult to understand it all. As I noted earlier, the Poco X3 Pro is essentially an improved version of last year’s hit Poco X3 NFC.
- So, you may not be wrong to think that they are the same displays, but in reality, they are not.
- The textured section has a subtle gradient finish, and it has a glossy coating whereas the sides have a matte finish.
- Like the base model, the Poco X3 Pro isn’t exactly dainty.
- I’m actually more impressed Poco included support for 26W USB-PD that’s almost as fast and works with more plugs.
It isn’t mean, the camera is bad, The company has provided a 48Mp primary camera on the rear side including another 8Mp ultrawide camera along with a 2Mp macro and 2Mp depth sensor. As for the display protection, the company has provided a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection on the front side. You can use a front cover to protect more, but I never recommend it, because the phone is thick and if you use a front and back cover, your phone looked like a bulky one. Its performance and other properties are working well right now. The company has placed a single camera there to capture front-facing videos and make video calls. If you are decided to buy the POCO X3 Pro mobile, then you should read this first. Here are many offers ongoing and they can save you a budget also.
It weighs 213g and is 9.4mm thick, which are both above average for this segment. The body is rated IP53 and Poco refers to this as “splash-proof”, and it’s always welcome.
Talking about things that Xiaomi got right link on the X3 Pro, the side-mounted fingerprint reader is fast and reliable in day-to-day use. What that means on the POCO X3 Pro is class-leading performance. Thanks to the Adreno 640, the phone cruises through titles that handle over 60fps, like Dead Trigger 2. By default, 60Hz refresh is selected out of the box, and you can switch to 120Hz from the settings.
- Xiaomi puts two color intensity modes in the Poco X3 Pro, Standard and Saturated.
- However, before continuing, let me differentiate between a USB driver and an ADB driver.
- We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you.
- Orange Fox Recovery is yet another powerful recovery tool just like TWRP.
Video shot at night, under bright streetlights, is grainy and dull. When it comes to photo quality, the Poco X3 Pro isn’t the strongest in its segment. It will take good enough photos if you’re a casual user, but colours don’t pop as much as I would have liked, and dynamic range isn’t very strong.